It is true that simply accounting is a smooth-performing, powerful accounting tool for small businesses. Regardless of the efficiency of the software, due to various reasons, users tend to experience some errors with the files they work on. Mentioned below are those error codes you may be able to experience when working with Simply Accounting.
- “Not a valid Simply Accounting database”
- “Unable to open the Company File”
- “Your data may be damaged”
- “The program could not process this transaction. There may be problems with your Company Information data. Wait a few moments, and then try to process the transaction again.”
- “Data inconsistencies have been detected in your database. Your data files may have been damaged. Do you want to repair your data?”
- “The function that you have selected has failed”
- “The program was not able to repair the database. Please restore from backup.”
- “User name or password does not exist”
- “Simply Accounting cannot process this transaction”
- Data Recovery including damaged media (backups made on bad floppy disks)
Please note that the above is just a small list of the error codes you may experience with Simply Accounting Database file.
If you want to get those database errors repaired without losing the data, the best approach is to contact a professionally qualified, well-experienced expert. E-Tech is one of those experts who can handle pretty much all the errors associated with Simply Accounting and other similar software tools. You can get in touch with our team right now and submit your database for a FREE EVALUATION!