Many users will want Sage 50 Quantum downgrade service at some point in their life. The term ‘Downgrade’, in this case, refers to the process of converting Sage 50 Quantum data sheets into a lower version of Sage 50 such as Sage 50 Pro or Sage 50 Premium. When it comes to downgrading a Sage 50 Quantum datasheet, it is always recommended to get the assistance of a professional service provider. Otherwise, you may end up losing precious data saved on the respective datasheets.
Sage 50 Quantum downgrade service like E-Tech can assure a very quick turnaround time of 1-2 business days. Such services can transfer all the types of data including;
E-Tech offers Sage 50 Quantum Downgrade services in both Canadian and US editions.
You will want to downgrade a Sage 50 Quantum data file before opening it in a lower version of Sage 50. Otherwise, you will come across a variety of error codes. To give you a better idea about it, we list down the most common codes you will come across when you open a Sage data file.If you experience any of these errors, you can contact the professionals of E-Tech and get the file downgraded to fix it.
The list of error codes when you open a Sage 50 Quantum data file on Sage 50 Premium or Pro version.
- “This company cannot be opened with Sage 50 Premium Accounting because it is from Sage 50 Quantum Accounting”
- “This data has been updated to a new file format and is now incompatible with this version of Simply Accounting” when opening data in Sage Simply Accounting”
- “This company cannot be opened with Sage 50 Complete Accounting because it is from Sage 50 Premium Accounting”
- “This company cannot be opened with Sage 50 Pro Accounting because it is from Simply Accounting Enterprise/Sage 50 Complete Accounting”
- “This company cannot be opened with Sage 50 [Version of the Software] because it is from Sage 50 [Version of the Software]”
- “Simply Accounting Enterprise/Complete to Pro or Premium Conversion”
If you notice any of the above-mentioned errors, you can contact the experts at E-Tech and get it resolved within 2 business days.