QuickBooks is surely among the most popular bookkeeping applications in the market today. It is a cloud-based application that already has more than 4 million users across the globe. Industry experts consider QuickBooks to be top-of-the-line accounting software for small businesses. They offer online and desktop versions. The cloud-based version of QuickBooks assures that you access the data files through any device no matter what your location is.
Both Verify and Rebuild are useful utilities that are included in QuickBooks to the benefit of its users. Each of these tools has unique purposes. Verify Data tool is there to track down the most common data issues that occur in a QB data file. On the other hand, the Rebuild Data tool is included in the software to find and resolve potential data integrity issues on a QuickBooks data file.
Both of those features are often used especially with QuickBooks desktop version and when there are negative values on the invoices. In addition to that, these features can become useful in identifying:
- When the names are missing from the lists
- When the balance sheets don’t display all accounts
- When there are inaccurate transactions
- When transactions are missing
Although both of these tools are supposed to work fine, they can give some issues as well. You can try the same tools several times and see if it gives the results you expect. However, if you cannot succeed and continue to see the error codes when using Rebuild and Verify tools, you should seek the assistance of a professional like E-Tech.
Mentioned below is a list of error codes that can be seen when Rebuild and Verify tools don’t function properly.
- “Your data has lost integrity”
- Verify has detected a problem that prevents the backup from continuing
- Unable to verify the integrity of your QuickBooks data. Contact technical support.
- QuickBooks Rebuild data error -6143, 210
- QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
- QuickBooks File Doctor stuck on “Trying to log in to the company file…”
- QuickBooks has encountered a problem
- C=43, C=44, C=47, C=53, C=79, C=88, C=225, C=342 (C Error Codes)
The good news is that E-Tech can resolve all those issues and give full access to your QB data file once again. On top of our affordable service, you can even get a free evaluation of the troublesome file by contacting our tech team now.