Errors occuring during verify or rebuild indicate data errors in QuickBooks. Depending on the error, the source transactions need to be repaired. After repairing the damaged or corrupted transactions, running a verify should display the message ‘QuickBooks detected no problems with your data’ which indicates that your data file is clean.
From tracking income and expenses to manage bills and accounts QuickBooks offers numerous vital features that a business requires for smooth operations. Intuit has also developed some additional tools that help QuickBooks users with various inaccuracies and errors that evolve while using QuickBooks. One such tool that deals with damaged or corrupt QuickBooks data is QuickBooks Verify and Rebuild Data Utility. Often QuickBooks users deal with errors in the data that cause QuickBooks application to encounter different errors and using Verify and Rebuild data utility you can quickly resolve such errors. QuickBooks Verify and Rebuild Data Utility automatically detect faults in the data and repair it with one click.
Following is the list of some common errors that can be rectified by the use of QuickBooks Verify and Rebuild Data Utility:
- You can use QuickBooks Verify and Rebuild data utility if you find missing names or transactions in the list data.
- If all the accounts are not displayed in the balance sheet of your company data.
- Already deposited payments are appearing as payments to be deposited.
- Discrepancies are causing a negative balance to display in the invoice and bills report.
- Any fatal error that causes QuickBooks Desktop application to crash.
Other Error Codes:
- Item site rec num qtyToBeBuiltByPendingBuilds does not match.
- Item site rec num qtyRequiredByPendingBuilds does not match.
- Item site rec num qtyOnSO does not match.
- Item site rec num qtyOnPO does not match.
- Item site rec num qtyonhand does not match.
- Item site does not exist for item, site.
- Item History database error.
- Error in Verify. Target encountered twice within result set for transaction.
- Online Payee Name, ‘Name’, does not match actual payee name.
- There is no account number associated with this payee. Please enter the account number that the payee uses to identify you.
- (verify.c (4348)) Target Chaining: Master for transaction nnnn points to target mmmm that is not in that transaction
- (verify.c (4620)) Target Chaining: Target nnnn in transaction mmmm, points to ‘next’ target oooo which is NOT in that transaction
If you are unable to resolve the error using the basic troubleshooting steps mentioned above, your data file is most likely to be corrupted and will need to be repaired using a Quickbooks Data Recovery Service. We work with all versions of Quickbooks from DOS version 1.0 to Quickbooks Enterprise/Premier/Pro/Pro Plus 2016. We also work with all international versions of Quickbooks: Quickbooks US, Quickbooks Canada, Quickbooks UK, Quickbooks Australia and NZ (ReckonAccounts) just click https://quickbooksrepairpro.com/Quickbooks-Rebuild-or-Verify-Errors.aspx