If you have used QuickBooks for some time, you already know how useful and feature-rich it is. However, just like any other app, QuickBooks too tends to give some troubles at least once in a while due to wrongful handling, bugs, system errors and various other reasons.
Mentioned below are some instances where you will experience errors with QuickBooks application.
- Errors when opening your QuickBooks data files.
- Errors when you try to upgrade a QuickBooks data file.
- Errors when you try to verify, rebuild or even backup the existing QB files.
- QuickBooks crashes or freezes out of nowhere.
- Condense errors associated with QuickBooks
- Target chaining errors of QuickBooks.
- Document Center Errors associated with QuickBooks.
Well, those are the instances in which you will experience various errors in QuickBooks. These errors can occur with unique error codes. In other words, the type of error is identified through those error codes. Mentioned below are some of those error codes for your reference.
- Error -6000, -80: An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to access the company file
- The user name ‘Admin’ is not a recognized user
- QuickBooks encountered a problem.
- Missing Name List Problem / Namelist-Rebuild Error
- The transaction has a history/link error to —
- Receive Payment Icon on the Home page is Orange
What is the best thing to do when you notice an error code?
Although some users try to repair their QuickBooks data files upon noticing those error codes, it is not the wisest move. If you try any of those random repairing methods without prior experiences, you can even end up causing permanent damage to the data file. If not, you may expose those files to unknown parties. So, the best approach is to get the assistance of a professional like E-Tech to handle your QuickBooks error code repair tasks.
E-Tech is a well-experienced, firmly established company that handles all the QuickBooks-related tasks in a professional manner. We can repair all the QuickBooks files that give error codes. The best thing about us at E-Tech is that we offer you a free analysis of the erroneous file. You will have to pay for their service only if we can repair the file.
So, don’t put your precious data files at risk; just contact the professionals and get a perfect job done.