A sluggishly performing QuickBooks file normally means that it’s too large and needs to be condensed.
With Quickbooks SuperCondense, you can significantly reduce the file size of your Quickbooks data file. The SuperCondense service will shrink the size of your data file to almost 50-80% of the original file size. The SuperCondense service is an advanced version of the Condense feature available in Quickbooks. You will get a fully usable data file with a reduced file size and all historical data.
SuperCondensing your file will result in:
- Higher responsiveness and fast performance
- Higher Network Stability
- Lesser data corruption issues
- Significantly reduced file size — Expect a 40-75% reduction in size!
- Remove inactive customers, vendors, items to stay under the 14,500 limit for Pro/Premier(Optional)
- Convert large files to Quickbooks Online
- Makes upgrading to newer versions faster and easier
- Manual condense for Canadian, Australian, and UK editions of Quickbooks
- Improved performance with third-party applications
E-Tech’s file condensing service works to help Canadian Quickbooks user by condensing large files to less than half or more reduction of the original size and also by converting these large at-risk files to the Quickbooks online platform (QBO) for more stability. Once the condensing is complete, customers are sent a secure download link to download a backup of the condensed file.
The file condensing service takes only a few business days and E-Tech guarantees 100% accuracy and seamless transition of customers accounting files from Quickbooks to Quickbooks Online.
How it works?
The actual process is simple. You upload a backup of your QuickBooks file. We supercondense it and send you a secure download link to download the smaller supercondensed file. This service works with all international versions of Quickbooks including the US, UK, Canadian, and Australian editions. Weekend service is available.
More information: Click here for Quickbooks Super Condense Service